We are so excited to have rewarded Roxanne Koscielny a FREE car.
Once we read her story, we knew that we could not ignore her need for reliable transportation, her younger daughter was about to have prom in a wewk and she had no transportation, we decided to contact our friends at https://mylimoservices.com/orange-county/ to help us out giving her a ride. (See below for those who made this possible)
Her friend Heidi nominated her for this contest as a well deserving Momma who needed lifting up.
Roxanne is a single mom with 3 children ages 18, 14 & 3. A couple of years ago she suffered 3 strokes, was in a drug-induced coma and was put on dialysis. As a result, she suffered minor brain damage and other medical issues that she currently takes medication for.
Roxanne lives with her Mom 20 minutes outside of Vernon and did not have her own transportation. We hope that this gift will help reduce the stress and strain of relying on others to help her get around.
While we had the privilege of organizing this event and presenting this car to Roxanne, we could not have done it without the great people and businesses who helped make this happen! We had promoters of different products, food trucks, a custom bulk water bottles with special design labels just for this event, people entertaining and photographers. Working together, we can all do great things and change the lives of those around us.
We give great thanks to:
• House of Rose Winery for donating the 2002 Saturn SL2
• Mcgrath Auto Supply for donating over $1000 in parts
• Paragon Motors for donating $2400 in repairs, maintenance, and new tires for the car
• Acme Towing & Recovery, Inc. for donating 1 year of roadside assistance
• Co-operators for donating $500 worth of auto insurance
• Drew Henderson for donating a Spa Package
• Baby & Me for donating a car seat
• Mamas for Mamas for donating $100 GC for Orchard Park Shopping Centre
• The Tickle Trunk for donating supplies for her child’s memorial and the car giveaway.
Without any of those mentioned above, this would not have been possible.